Friday, November 21, 2008

(Website Design) Project 2


(Website Design) Project 2:
My project 2(Tutorial) the whole idea is about "Recycle". It delivers a clear message about recycle and of course on the creative side "how can we make something out of papers", yes my tutorial will be focusing on material like papers e.g paper clay, texture paper and so on.
I gave my site named it as "Tropicraft", The concept Tropical reflects jungle/forest...as long it relates to wood, thought I like the perfect combination of the Tropic+raft. :p



This is my home page, the overall feelings of its layout that I'm most probably going to used as for the other 2 home layout(below) it just for an experiment purpose.
The concept of my layout inspired by 2advanced.com , the fact that I like its sci-fi mood. I did some minor montage(or maybe different technique) on different area such as the mountain, messed around with shadow, lighting, brush paint etc..to create a kinda fakey realistic scenery but at the same time it brings out the mood that I want.
My Home/page - experienced different style
-a gate opening to the world...erm Narnia..
My Home/page - experienced different style
-nothing much but a grey brick (tweaked) the whole outlook it gaves another feelings..

____________________________________________________________________

Tutorial
So here comes the Tutorial section where by I have 3 tuts to share my self-made-handicraft.
Flower blinko, tri-branch deco and key chain.
Contact
My contact section
Disclaimer
My disclaimer section

2 comments:

Felicia said...

What a nice photo montage~

erm i like the way how u blend in the image and mood together...

Ermm.. wat is my suggestion is..
maybe u can add more paper as ur button or ur background design? em, try to use back the element that related to the outcome of ur craft...

=3 Jia you!

Anonymous said...

I am contacting you through this form to find out if you are in need of any of these products.
Website Templates, Header(animated & static), Banners(animated & Static), custom designed logos,
Icon packages, mascot designs, Writing articles, article & Directory submission for your site http://trinity-digital.blogspot.com/.
We can provide you these services free of cost if you can give us back just text link from your site.
Please let me know the product of your interest, so that I can provide you more details.